If the above message appears during POST, perform the following steps to run BIOS setup and delete the System Event Log:
1. Boot the server and press the F10 key when prompted to run BIOS Setup.
2. Select the “Advanced” menu.
3. Scroll down to “IPMI” and press the ENTER key.
4. Scroll down to the System Event Log and press the ENTER key.
5. At the “Clear System Event Log” selection, press the ENTER key to toggle between “Enable” and “Disable.”
6. Select “Enable.”
7. Press the F10 key to Save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup.
A future System ROM upgrade will allow the server to continue POST without user input if the System Event Log becomes full. This advisory will be updated when additional information becomes available.